Senior Graphic Designer
Variety – Challenge – International – Design – Creative
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you are mainly working on designing and shaping packaging materials and displays for existing and potential customers (cosmetics brands, retailers and private label manufacturers such as Rituals, Coty, Bodyshop, P&G, Action and Kruidvat).
You design and provide concepts for presentations, advise on branding and design and provide communication to the customer of new designs.
You report directly to the Creative Director.
We would love to hear from you if:
Our ideal Senior Graphic Designer has matching work experience and works efficiently. Specific knowhow of the beauty industry and its designs would be a double plus. Next to that, you:
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree in a creative direction;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a role as a Senior Graphic Designer or similar;
- Are able to rapidly develop an outstanding design;
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe programs (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Have an outstanding understanding of both the Dutch and English language;
- Would have some knowledge about packaging materials, which is great;
- Are able to take control and take the lead in achieving your timings;
- Feel responsible for you own projects, from A to Z.
Who we are
Fasten, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.
What we offer
As a Senior Graphic Designer you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and seniority;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
Our beautiful location is easily accessible by bike, public transport and there is plenty of space to park when you decide to come by car.