Project Manager Cosmetics
Variety – Challenge – International – Fast Switching – Passion
As Project Manager Cosmetics, you are in the lead when it comes to turnkey projects. You work on unique concepts and products for (international) cosmetics brands, retailers and private label manufacturers. You have contact with international suppliers, you order an tune things with you colleagues in China and your suppliers in Europe and monitor project management. You give your input in drawing up quotations following your extensive experience and knowledge. When the offer becomes an order, you take matters into your own hands and you ensure a successful handling of the project. This means that you follow and monitor and adjust the project planning. You monitor the agreements in the field of purchasing and production and maintain contacts with the design department.
Our ideal candidate has relevant work experience with a practical mind. Furthermore, it is important that you:
- are project-based, as well as be able to organize and plan well;
- have at least five years of experience in the beauty and/or cosmetics industry and the same knowledge of turnkey projects;
- can switch quickly and have the ambition to continue to grow;
- are flexible and can set priorities well;
- have a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality;
- you are an enthusiastic go-getter and think in solutions;
- very good knowledge of – and experience with Excel and possibly Netsuite;
- administratively well-educated and structured;
- in possession of a completed Bachelor/HBO or WO education;
- are well mastered in the English language;
- have perseverance and are stress-resistant;
- have a good arithmetic insight.
Qui sommes nous
Fasten grows and develops at a high rate and is looking for energetic people who want to grow with them. A lot is custom made with us. Together with our customers, we develop progressive packaging concepts and turn-key projects. These are often complex to achieve – but we like to meet that challenge. Creativity and ingenuity combined with a common dose of sense and commercial insight are therefore minimal requirements for this position. The basis for the proper handling of things is the project planning and the project manager who coordinates everything meticulously.
Fasten has a close-knit team of eager people who show the established order how it’s done and thus achieve success. No politics – enthusiasm in the profession – quick switching – thinking forward. A feature that you can shape yourself, and with which you can achieve visible results.
What we offer
As Project Manager Cosmetics you end up in a warm and enthusiastic team where we stimulate and support each other. We work from an inspiring working environment, have lunch together and end the month with a well-deserved monthly drink. We work hard and play hard.
We offer you a suitable salary and everything you need to perform this position properly is made available by us. In addition, you will have the space and opportunity to continue to develop within your field.
Our beautiful location is easily accessible by bike, public transport and there is plenty of space to park if you come by car.