Project Manager Cosmetic Packaging
Variety – Challenging – International – Fast switching – Versatile
As a Project Manager Cosmetic Packaging, you are part of our sales team and you are responsible for a smooth project planning for projects within your own portfolio, being unique packaging concepts for (international) beauty brands, retailers and private label manufacturers. Project management at Fasten is a very versatile job, combining project management with sales and purchasing while continuously monitoring and adjusting the project planning. This means you’re constantly switching from contacting clients, suppliers, internal departments and following up with our sourcing and quality team in China.
As you are part of our sales team, you are expected to be present at international beauty fairs and exhibitions on a regular basis.
Our ideal Project Manager Cosmetic Packaging has matching work experience and works efficiently. Specific knowhow of the beauty industry and its packaging would be a double plus.
Next to that, you:
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree in a commercial direction;
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Account Manager or something alike;
- Are able to rapidly switch between your roles in project management, sales and purchasing;
- Have an excellent understanding of both the Dutch and English language;
- Have a pro-active approach and take responsibility for your actions;
- Would preferably have some knowhow on beauty packaging;
- Have an excellent mathematical insight, outstanding organizing talent and work in a structured manner;
- Feel responsible for you own projects, from A to Z.
Who we are
Fasten, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.
What we offer
As a Project Manager Cosmetic Packaging you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and seniority;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
Our beautiful location is easily accessible by bike, public transport and there is plenty of space to park when you decide to come by car.