HR Business Partner
Personal Development | Vision | Trust | Familiar | Winners
As an HR Business Partner at Fasten, you inspire and support executives and employees when it comes to a multitude of HR issues. You are able to successfully implement strategies, be a tactical confidant and provide an integral service. Topics of conversation can range from positions within the company, personnel planning, employability, performance, development and the work environment, to attitude and culture. You can fine-tune and improve this HR policy and expand it where necessary. You are the leading force behind strengthening our Fasten DNA and leadership.
As an experienced HR Business Partner, you know better than anyone else how to create movement. Acquiring insight and obtaining support is essential. This means that you need effective change–management skills and are able to supervise group-dynamic processes.
At the same time, you are responsible for personnel costs and solving operational personnel issues. We are looking for someone with confidence, energy and conversational ability to bring the best out of our organization. Furthermore, you should know how to contribute to the further transition of our fast-growing organization.
We offer a flexible working environment where you get the chance to build with us and make a difference. Our inspiring work environment and committed colleagues will give you the energy to bring the best out of yourself and others!
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have an HBO/WO working and thinking level and at least 5 years of working experience as an HR Business Partner;
- You can adjust quickly at a strategic and tactical level and are a strong conversational partner for the MT. You have a charismatic personality and are able to create support;
- You have a good understanding of employment law;
- You provide advice based on a clear vision without losing sight of organizational and employee sensitivity. In addition, you are able to keep a clear overview of the dynamic environment, in which you can set clear boundaries and know how to respond ad hoc;
- You have experience with analytics and know how to make HR data work for you;
- You are fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
Who we are
Fasten, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.
What we offer
As an HR Business Partner at Fasten, you will be part of an energetic and hands-on management team. You will work together with driven and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and knowhow;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.