As a Controller at Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), you advise and support the directors and managers when it comes to the financial position of IBG. You are the trusted partner in business control, a broad role, which focusses on forecasting, budgeting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, process establishments and -improvements. The role also includes providing financial and variance analysis, providing management reports upon request and working on finance projects.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will further strengthen the Finance discipline within IBG and its subsidiaries.
As a controller you will:
- Be responsible for a broad variety of financial/management reports;
- Participate or coordinate Finance Projects;
- Identify early risks that effect the business and share these with the MT accordingly;
- Liaise with key-stakeholders within your area.
We would love to hear from you if have:
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics/Business Administration and at least 2 years of working experience as a Business Controller;
- You can adjust quickly at a strategic and tactical level and are a strong conversational partner for the MT.
- You have a background in international finance, experience with supply chain and China is a plus;
- You have experience with analytics and know how to make finance data work for you;
- Experienced in using Excel, Powerpoint and ERP (Oracle Netsuite is a plus) software
- You are fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
Who we are:
The Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.
What we offer:
As a Controller you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty and home care. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company.
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary based on experience and seniority.
- Good benefits.
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
Our office is in Hoorn, the Netherlands, located close to the highway A7 and an easy commute from Amsterdam, Utrecht and Amersfoort. Hoorn also has a train station, which is 5 minutes by bike.
How to apply:
Interested in the position? Then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below.