Business Development Manager Europe
Variety – Challenge – International – Design – Creative
As a Business Development Manager at Orchard Europe, we are looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated, and up to date with trends in the beauty industry. You are dynamic and commercially talented, you know business development like the back of your hand, and you do not take NO for an answer. With your superior interpersonal skills, you excel at prospecting and acquiring new business, while also building strong relationships with existing clients. You take on full responsibility for you own clients and you know, just how to manage international accounts and boost sales performance through the roof.
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Build and maintain strong partnership with a portfolio of clients as if an extension of their teams.
- Be a strategic business partner to clients and help them grow their objectives and goals while achieving sales results for Orchard.
- Sell private label beauty products to new and existing clients by seeking out the right information and understanding the essence of your clients.
- Be responsible for new business and making sure you are dealing with the right person.
- Provide excellent customer service through knowledge of our capabilities, industry trends and flawless execution of sales projects.
- Manage the needs of the customers by delivering tailored product pitches/presentations, showcasing Orchard as a strong vendor partner.
- Engage the customer and create conversation around samples, quotes, trends.
- Visit the client a few times per year as needed.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities to secure new business.
- Represent the company at conferences, tradeshows, and networking events.
- Manage and collaborate with internal team, responsible for successful project executions and completions.
- Provide an annual sales plan with continuous sales updates towards the management team.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 7-12 years of experience with business development, sales or key account management in a B2B setting within the beauty industry, preferably in selling private label beauty products;
- Specific knowhow on product development within the beauty industry;
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related discipline;
- Excellent experience in account- and project management;
- Familiarity with cosmetic trends, manufacturing and regulations is a big plus;
- Fluent proficiency in both the Dutch and the English language. Other languages are an asset;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and pro-active approach;
- Proficiency at building and maintaining long-lasting relationships;
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
Who we are
Orchard, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.
What we offer
As a Business Development Manager at Orchard Europe you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and seniority;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
Our beautiful location is easily accessible by bike, public transport and there is plenty of space to park when you decide to come by car.