Artworker / DTP’er
Personal Development | Pro-active | Design | Creative | Winners
A (senior) Artworker basically takes the creative design concepts from the designer, tidies them up or reworks the design to create an entire document, fixing colours, typography, inconsistencies and making the file print ready. You are able to see unique opportunities for our customers, shape our products and services and come up with innovative ideas. You have a sense of brand, propositions and positioning in the beauty industry. You have remarkably surprising ideas and know how to create catchy designs for beauty packaging concepts. You provide our customers with distinctive design artworks for their packaging concepts and know how to position them with convincing arguments.
You are able to execute artwork projects independently, making sure it’s ready to print and keeping an eye on deadlines and solving design problems in a creative manner. Always keeping in mind the right balance between commercial and creative. You have a structured and precise way of working and take pride in getting all the details right. In this position you report to the Design Manager.
We would love to hear from you if:
Features that characterize our ideal (senior) Artworker are; independently, responsible, pro-active, efficient, decisive and critical. And you undeniably have affinity with packaging for cosmetics and personal care. Next to that, you:
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree in a creative direction;
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Artworker or Creative DTP’er, preferably in the beauty industry and with packaging designs;
- Are able to overview planning, time, design steps, production and implementation of the concept;
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign);
- Have an outstanding understanding of both the Dutch and English language;
- Excellent knowhow on the use of printing techniques and the printing of designs, which is an absolute must for this position, and so is knowledge of gradients;
- Have attention to detail and you think in solutions;
- Have a demonstratable experience with the entire artwork process.
What we offer
As an Artworker you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
You will also get:
- A varied and inspiring job within an international company, with plenty of room for your own initiative and responsibility;
- A market conform salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- Good additional benefits such as 25 days vacation, pension accrual, travel allowance;
- A top working atmosphere with good coffee, we have a great bar/canteen, monthly (online) drinks, team activities and an informal energetic club with ditto colleagues.
Our beautiful location is easily accessible by bike, public transport and there is plenty of space to park when you decide to come by car.
Who we are
The Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward thinking.