Account Manager Cosmetic Packaging
Variety – Challenge – International – Fast Switching – Passion
Many aspects emerge when developing packaging; creativity, entrepreneurship, management and, above all, planning. After a short working period in which you are taught the intricacies of the trade by an experienced Account Manager Cosmetic Packaging you will become directly responsible for your own projects.
You pioneer unique concepts and products from (international) cosmetics brands, retailers and private label manufacturers. You draw up quotes in response to visits or requests. If the offer becomes an order, you are the designated person who will manage the project from A to Z. This means that you draw up the project planning, line up suppliers, together with the design department determines what is best for the customer. Of course you keep the customer informed of all steps. You regularly switch with your colleagues in China so that the agreements in the field of purchasing and production of the product are fulfilled.
As an Account Manager Cosmetic Packaging you have a very varied job; One minute you’re presenting new innovations to a high-end customer and the next you’ll be responding to the trends in the mass market.
Our ideal Account Manager Cosmetic Packaging has relevant work experience, is a smart man or woman with a practical mind. Furthermore, it is important that you:
- hold a completed Bachelor/HBO or WO education;
- have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the packaging industry;
- Dutch and English are fluent in English, and you preferably speak French or German;
- can switch quickly and be cost-conscious;
- are set up project-wise, as well as can organize and plan well;
- have perseverance and stress-resistant;
- are ambitious, entrepreneurial, innovative and creative in your work;
- have experience in international markets;
- have a sense of design/design/technique;
- have knowledge and experience with Excel;
- the complexity of decision-making processes is understood in large organizations;
- prepared to travel;
- have a passion for commerce and like to achieve success;
- are a nice colleague, joining the joint lunch and helping colleagues.
Who we are
Fasten, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
- Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
What we offer
As an Account Manager Cosmetic Packaging you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive internship compensation;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.